Established in 1986, the RBMS is a diverse community of practice in Australia dedicated to connecting people and sharing knowledge in integrated catchment management.
- Connecting people across communities, organisations, sectors;
- Providing a consistent, informed and independent forum to share knowledge and experience;
- Enabling new discussions and thinking to challenge the status quo;
- Promoting pragmatic, evidence-based approaches; and
- Celebrating the achievements of our people and industry.